Beautifully Renovated C1930's Queenslander
Property ID 1990172Behind the white picket fence you will find this beautifully presented c1930's Queenslander that has been impeccably renovated with an abundance of integrated indoor and outdoor living space. Situated in one of Brisbane's premiere suburbs, the attention to detail and quality is evident throughout the entire home.
Decorated in neutral tones and awash with natural light, the home is positioned on a spacious 572m2 allotment. While enjoying the peace and serenity of private living, your friends and family are not to be forgotten with an expansive private deck, perfect for entertaining all year round.
Proudly comprising of-
- Renovated kitchen with quality Bosch stainless steel appliances, Caesar stone benchtops and ample cupboard/bench space. Bi-fold windows & doors open out onto the expansive deck
- Spacious air-conditioned living area & dining area
- Beautiful main bedroom with built-in wardrobe and ornate decorative ceiling.
- Two additional bedrooms, one with split system air-conditioning
- Renovated main bathroom
- Large covered private deck/entertaining area including ceiling fans and access to the rear yard
- Ceiling fans & polished timber floors
- An enormous storage space under the home, which includes the laundry and second toilet
- Flood free in 2011 & 1974
- Good size garden shed
- Recently constructed tandem carport with remote control door
All this surrounded by beautiful homes, manicured gardens and trees for privacy you'll enjoy a wonderful, stress free lifestyle. Located within 7km of Brisbane's CBD and only a short walk to public transport, schools, parks, shops and only a short drive to the cosmopolitan delights of Indooroopilly Shopping Centre and the University of Queensland.
These proud owners have left no stone unturned in presenting this wonderful home, so come and inspect today! Contact Kris Matthews or Sharon King for further information.